Shipping and Returns
Orders will be locally delivered or shipped via USPS, depending on your preference during checkout process, usually within 2 business days. We will update your order with the tracking information.
The USPS rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products and your location. Before your final checkout you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Your returned item must be in its original unused condition. You must return the item within two weeks of your purchase. Return shipping cost is your responsibility except in cases of a manufacturing defect.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
2. You can return your item by mail to The Nest, PO Box 383, Salado, TX 76571. If your item was a local delivery, the return or exchange can also be scheduled for local pick up.
3. Please include your name, email, and phone number in your package.
4. After verification of return eligibility, your credit for the item will be issued to the original form of payment. We will not refund original shipping charges unless there is proof of an item defect.
Coffee, seasonings and dips are non-returnable.
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. These items include soaps, laundry wash, fragrances and lotions.
If your item is in new condition, you may exchange the item for a different size or color if available. You will be responsible for the return shipping.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (254) 947-0183 to request an exchange and to make sure the replacement item is available.
2. Mail your item to The Nest, PO Box 383, Salado, TX 76571
3. Include in your package a note stating the reason for your exchange along with the original receipt.
4. After verification of exchange eligibility, your new item will be shipped to you at no extra cost.
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your card will be refunded immediately.